On this page
Knowledge is the Beginning of Wisdom
Theology is the study of the nature of God and religious beliefs. Knowledge alone, however, is futile.
from his mouth come knowledge and understanding;
So, we have a progression: knowledge and understanding before wisdom.
An initial conviction of the source of knowledge must exist - the Scriptures with subsequent actions of study and obedience.
Otherwise, it's simply opinions - and you know what is said about opinions. Without authority, men who profess to be wise are simply fools.
This is such a serious topic, with eternal consequences, a topic to which I continue to learn.
All posts by date
- How False Doctrine Infects Churches and Some Disinfecting Options
- Falling Away From the Faith
- A Statement of Faith
- Sharing the Gospel
- Understanding the Book of Revelation
- Have Nothing To Do With Darkness – Rather Expose It
- Should Unity Trump Doctrine?
- Best Bible Study Tools
- Election or Ratification – part II
- Election or Ratification – part I